Project Site Evaluation
Sketch Architecture Company strives to establish and maintain a creative, trusting and cohesive working relationship with each client, which begins at the Project Inception phase.
Sketch Architecture Company has experience on many types of projects. Our years of experience have taught us that each project is unique and should be treated as such. As we begin the process of planning the project, we utilize a holistic approach to help our clients visualize their needs and their wants. Relationships, patterns of communication, work and decision-making protocol are set in the project inception phase of the project.
Sketch Architecture Company is experienced and resourceful, with a dynamic view of project development. Our experience includes many building types, including religious, education, medical, commercial, remodels, maintenance assessments, historical restoration, and many others. We are able to utilize this knowledge and create unique and beautiful solutions for our clients. For projects of all sizes, having a clear path will help establish the “road map” to a successful project. The site, building, exterior design, and interior buildout are discussed, and parameters set. The budget for the project is identified and the initial planning begins.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (25 site, Phoenix metro area)
- Osage Senior Housing Site Selection (Pawhuska, OK)
- Langley Park (Mesa)
- Target, Home Depot, Harkins Theaters at Scottsdale Pavilions (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Maricopa County Security Facilities (Phoenix, AZ)
- Gilbert Tuscany Village (Gilbert, AZ)
- Baseline Center Mixed Use Commercial Center - 56 acres (Mesa)
- The Pecan Mixed Use Center - 24 acres (Queen Creek, AZ)
- TriCity Cardiac Care (Gilbert, AZ)
- Red Mountain Professional Medical Center (Mesa)
- Red Mountain Sports Complex (Mesa)
- The Pyramids Time Share Condominiums (Phoenix, AZ)
- William Aquatic Center (Williams, AZ)