A master plan is a process whereby the development and phasing of a property or facility is orchestrated through a pre-determined method or plan. Master planning often includes phasing, architectural building guidelines, future site development, programming, landscaping, and many other factors. Other factors may include diversification of uses, economic development, open space requirements, unified control of land development, parking, etc. These requirements are set out in documents and in a development plan. The development plan and documents become the "guideline" to future development.
Sketch Architecture Company has experience in Master Planning and the associated entitlements. Our experience includes small sized locations to 100+ acre developments. Our experience working with municipalities in several states and participating on Zoning and Design Review boards, ourselves, has given Sketch Architecture Company experience with integrating the requirements of municipalities and marrying them with the Owners needs and wants to create a vibrant, marketable, vision.
ContactSketch Architecture Company:
A few of the larger master plan projects:
- Baseline/202 Freeway Master Plan (Mesa, AZ)
- AZ 24 / Meridian Master Plan (Mesa, AZ)
- The Pecans Master Plan (Queen Creek, AZ)
- Scottsdale Pavilions Master Plan (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Ira H. Hayes Memorial Learning Center Campus (Gila River Indian Reservation, AZ)
- Mountain Road Industrial Park (Queen Creek, AZ
- Southgate Commerce Park (Mesa, AZ)
- Stonegate Maricopa Mixed Use Master Plan (Maricopa, AZ
- Hawaiian Falls Adventure Park (Peoria, AZ)
- Mesa, AZ Temple District Master Plan (Mesa, AZ)
- Commons at Superstition Springs (Mesa, AZ)
- Pierpont Business Complex (Mesa, AZ)