Generally, most municipalities will have restrictions regarding Zoning, Design, Site Planning, etc. In order to move forward with a project, City approvals must be gained and public meetings held. Sketch Architecture Company has negotiated, the sometimes-pithy path, in gaining approval from public boards and city administrators. In working with the client and the municipality, most issues are resolvable. In the same way the building code governs concerns for the completed building, entitlements govern the dimensional setbacks, landscaping, building design and height, parking, etc.
Knowledge of a city's zoning code and it's processes are used by our architects in the design of the project. Sketch Architecture Company is conversant in all current planning initiatives and has a broad knowledge gained from a diverse, multi-state project base of experience. The principals of Sketch Architecture Company have been an integral part of Planning & Zoning boards, Design Review boards, and many other entitlement boards, which brings an understanding of the process that other firms do not have.
We utilize each municipality's zoning and development code to create the project for the Client and work with the municipal staff for design approval.
- Depot at Power Ranch - 90,000 sf office/light industrial (Gilbert, AZ)
- Kohlhase - Sun Valley Office Park - 60,000 sf medical complex (Mesa, AZ)
- Mountain Road Industrial Park - Small industrial with storage yards
- Coppertree Office Complex - 58,000 sf office complex (Chandler, AZ)
- AZ 202 & Baseline Master Plan - 54 acre mixed use center (Mesa, AZ)
- Stonegate Maricopa - 60 acre mixed use master plan (Maricopa, AZ)
- Creekview Professional Plaza - 24,000 sf medical building (Pinal County, AZ)
- Commons At Superstition Springs - 93,000 sf office/warehouse (Mesa, AZ)
- Southgate Commerce Park - Office/light industrial subdivision (Gilbert, AZ)
- The Gardens at Sienna Springs - 135,000 sf office complex (Mesa, AZ)
- Pierpont Business Complex - 6 building medical complex (Mesa, AZ)
- Gilbert Tuscany Village - Retail shopping plaza (Gilbert, AZ)
- Fat Fender Light Industrial Complex - 7.5 acres, 96,000 sf (Apache Junction, AZ)
- Red Mountain Professional Park - medical/office complex (Mesa, AZ)
- Desert Ray Land Development Mixed Use (Mesa, AZ)
- Pecans Master Plan - 29 acres commercial/residential/aquaculture (Queen Creek, AZ)